Roar Rampage iOS is a ported version of Roar Rampage developed by FDG Entertainment for iOS devices. It was released on the iTunes App Store the day of February 7, 2013. The game had been announced to be in development since August 30, 2012 .
Slide finger - Control boxing glove
Levels are divided into two modes: World Tour and Story Mode.
An introduction plays upon starting up the app.
Gameplay in World Tour is continuous and ends when the green dinosaur loses all of his health. As the player progresses, the green dinosaur reaches countries and is able to destroy different landmarks based on the country. Scores are measured in the number of kilometres the player progresses.
Story Mode is divided into three chapters available on the level selection screen alongside World Tour. Each chapter has fifteen levels, which all end with a boss battle.
Chapter 1: City BrawlEdit
Chapter 2: Welcome to the JungleEdit
Chapter 3: ToxicarbaEdit
- September 3, 2012 - A beta preview of Roar Rampage iOS is released. Neutronized also mentions the game will be iOS exclusive upon its initial release, but will be made in such a way that conversion to other devices is possible.
- September 26, 2012 - A second beta preview is released. Bonus stages are announced to be part of Roar Rampage iOS and are to be accessible if players collect the necessary letters to make "Bonus". The use of equippable items is also previewed.
- November 6, 2012 - A third beta preview is released, this time with Roar Rampage iOS being played on an iPad mini. Neutronized announces an in-game shop to be part of the game, allowing players to customize the green dinosaur's appearance.
- December 20, 2012 - Roar Rampage iOS is submitted to Apple for approval.
- January 15, 2013 - Roar Rampage iOS is approved and set for release on the App Store on February 7, 2013. An official launch trailer is release, revealing a World Tour and several cameos from Neutronized's previous games making an appearance.